Monday, June 29, 2009

Happy Birthday to me! haha, yeah it my birthday! Thank you everyone who sms and fb me with wishes! Well the usual stuffs today.. simple movie and lunch with Adam Aloy Sharon Jo & Janet. watched Ghost of Girlfriends Past. not a bad show. The story is something like the ghost of christmas you knwo the 3 spirits on the scrouge blah blah blah...
Went for my first 5days ICT aka RESERVIST last week. Well on the 1st day, everything was talk talk talk and talk sit until my back ach! den after parade like wth!!! Den I'm like thinking how I spent my 2yrs when this 1st day is killing me already! the next 2 days are weapon handeling and ippt. lucky no need to take coz already gold haha!! by wednesday night, as I use to be a law gunner now they say have to carry matador to chiong the forest! wtf! that freaking metal dummy is close to 9kg+ can die! So thursday outfield, not bad experience.. still can tahan. At night as my sect com is sick, so my section no need to do the training, but dunnoe why I so on, voluntery go join other section for the training haha. coz usually in ns time when you can no need to train is the best! But the last day friday was the best 5 star saf service. Sleep all you want and breakfast and lunch delivery to your bunk! thats what I call reservist! haha
Imm. after ict the highlight of the week, mersing trip ! yeah fishing!!!!! Spent the the weekend at malaysia fishing. The bite rate isnt that bad but still abit disappointing no monster fish. watch a sotong jig setup being pull into the sea! yeah can you imagine a sotong so strong enough to pull a rod and reel into the waters? Must be a freaking hugh one lar!
my mind and feeling are in a mess right now. your not a anywrong but you the one that allow me to felt how i felt years back. i guess that is what i call chemistry?

No comments: