Monday, June 08, 2009

Anatomy and Physiology lessons and lab session are fun.
But the test are NONO! juz did the first test on friday. I can only say cui but not tt cui. hopfully can score a pass lar i tink. Those reports and presentation and test are almost over. Coming tuesday 1 presentation 1 test, thursday 1 more test den yeah! its holiday!!!! but yeah it RESERVIST! omg! Anyway was very happy to go borders today, went there and yahooo! my fav cook Jamie Oliver book is on sale! I've been wanting to get his book but dame they r EXPENSIVE!!!! so todays is my chance,
and I bought it with a big smile on my face =D =D =D. AS usual I can spend hours browsing so today spent 2 hrs there. Almost got charmed by the cocktail book but lucky can with strain myself from buying
.
*pic* Bacterial on your hands and surronding

No comments: