Monday, July 16, 2007

been 2wks? since my crazy birthday party~
  • 29th June 2007 - the most memoriable day of my life! Almost the whole nyp ultimate team was at the chalet to have fun! First they gave me dunnoe wad home made "hot,sour, spicy, sweet drink" den followed to ask me eat vinigear(for once they broke my trust for 30sec T_T) den I was totally "ultimate" by them. Transforming me to the ICE-CREAM den play zong ji mi man knew something was up their sleeve; man lucky got my Brother!!!! cs to helpp with the tekan! haha..
  • 30th June 2007- I'm offically 21 ahhaha~ at least this day was the peaceful group. Had all the fun till i cut my cake haha~ mother offically handed my Golden Key~ sweee~ thank God the liquor gang have to go home early left only tt robert haha to well still KO'ed me.
the birthday pics will be up soon juz kep the pic link checked well my wish list non turn true but i'm very happy tt almost everyone was here. Ahah anyway bought my xbox360!!! whhooo cool fun!! never know my current tv can actually support HD~ haha Recently, all my buddies around me getting attatch sia~ happy n sad sia~ lol coz when is my turn!!!! God say will provide me but when haha?? dun ask for much juz somone who is eRm... thats another post for another time~ come bribe me lar den i let u all know hahaha

No comments: