Monday, August 25, 2008

YoZ!, Shld be revising but everything seems like I've already memorise leh. Haa anway, 5 more days to Sing Opens, really can't wait till the day comes! So if you guys wana catch some high level intense Ultimate Frisbee action come to Farrer Park this Sat and Sunday! Ran AHM ytd, thought that the stretch at east coast will be a killer but I'm wrong its the stupid stretch thru Marina East ,its like running thru trails! Ya, calculated my dmg this month alot! my goodness, I bought
  • new pair running of shoes($140)
  • xbox360 SC4($45)
  • Sony NWZ-615F mp3 player($120)
  • Reg for Standard Chart marathon($70)
  • Photoshop and Dreamweave books (($100)though Bro paid half)
  • Total dmg: $475 (and thats not including misc. stuffs like bills and food etc. etc!
Stealing Pics at Starbucks! ahaa!
Some home cook meal
仙丹!
The $100 books!
Some of the half marathon pic! If your wonder y I so free go take photo, Coz my leg gonna cramp so I was there at the bridge which links Marina South and Marina East togather(they call it the Marina Barrage) stretching and helping people take photos! OMG
My new look ! haa

No comments: